The Benefits of M.C.C.A. Membership
- Be a part of one of the most prestigious chef’s associations in the nation. The chapter consists of about 450 members.
- Take advantage of networking opportunities and enjoy educational presentations with some of the nation’s most prestigious and influential culinarians at our monthly chapter meetings.
- Enjoy several special events throughout the year, including the Annual Tailgate and Tiger Game, the Annual Holiday Party, and the Annual Golf Outing and Chef of the Year Awards Gala.
- Access local employment opportunities through the Employment section of the website.
- Get access to local scholarship opportunities for students and professionals through the Michigan Chefs de Cuisine Educational Institute.
The Benefits of ACF Membership
- Take your place in the ACF, the only organization promoting the professional image of chefs worldwide through education of culinarians at all levels. Network with renowned chefs, top industry professionals and executives.
- Big Savings! Up to $200 savings on Certification Fees, up to $500 savings on registration fees at the ACF regional and national conferences, and ip to 50% savings on products and services from our Members Advantage Program participants
- Get involved through participation in your local ACF Chapter.
- Propel your career through Certification.Access ACF’s Career Center, our web-based service allows job seekers to post résumés and view open positions across the nation.
- Access the latest trends with The National Culinary Review, ACF’s award-winning magazine. (10 digital issues per year)
- Reach culinary students and educators through our digital magazine, Sizzle: The American Culinary Federation quarterly for students of cooking.
- Receive up-to-date ACF news in The Culinary Insider, the official biweekly e-newsletter.
- E-Shop. ACF’s online store with culinary books, textbooks, cookbooks, ACF logo merchandise and more!
- Competitions – Participation in our local, regional or national ACF-sanctioned competitions.
- Term Life Insurance. Offered to members in “good standing” (See form for details). This benefit is currently being offered to Professional Culinarian, Culinarian, Student Culinarian, Senior Professional Culinarian, Allied and Associate members who are not part of Property or Military Programs.
- Gain access to a global network: World Association of Chefs Societies, or Worldchefs, comprised of 8 million chefs worldwide in 92 countries.
Joining is Easy
Simply complete the online application and be sure to select “ACF – Michigan Chefs de Cuisine (Detroit – Metro Area), MI012” as your local chapter.
Join the MCCA Today!
Boost your culinary career. Gain access to experts in the culinary profession. Stay on top of the latest trends in culinary arts.