Kevin Enright Continuing Education Grant (For Professionals Only)
Availability and Deadline for Application: Fall 2018. The bi-annual deadlines for receipt of applications is May 1st and November 1st.
Each year, the MCCA will offer a $500 award to worthy MCCA professionals for the purpose of their continued education.
- The award is open to Active, Allied and Associate Members of the MCCA in good standing for at least one year.
- Candidates must be active in the MCCA attending at least five (5) meetings out of the nine (9) monthly meetings per year.
- Awards are given each fall and spring.
- The award may be received only once in a three-year period.
- The educational program can take place anywhere in the world, but must be of a culinary nature.
- The application, copy of your ACF membership card, cost of educational program, and proof of payment should be submitted with the application form and written explanation of “How this activity benefits my career in the culinary arts.”
- All accepted entries will be assigned a number and placed into a hat for a random drawing.
A check from the MCCEI will be written to reimburse the winner of the drawing upon receiving an article to be published on the MMCA website and/or in the newsletter to share the learning experience with your fellow members. Biannual deadlines for receipt of applications: May 1 and November 1. Please contact Kevin Brennan with questions.