2019 Golf Outing (Rescheduled from October 2018)
The rescheduled golf outing will take place on Monday, May 6, 2019 at Walnut Creek Country Club, in South Lyon, MI. The day begins with a continental breakfast, an 18-hole, 4-person scramble with cart, lunch, and beverages on the course. We’ll finish the golf outing with an awards reception including hors d’oeuvres, raffle prizes, auction, 50/50 and golf awards for first and second place foursomes, long drives, closest-to-the-pin, hole-in-one contests and the Knowledge Bowl competition.
Note: Walnut Creek Country Club requires country club attire (collared shirt, spikeless golf shoes and no jeans).
• Those who have already registered DO NOT need to re-register. Simply bring your printed ticket(s) to the Golf Outing, and check in at the registration table. Tickets are transferrable.
• New Golfers: Register and purchase your tickets at the bottom of this page. For each golf ticket you purchase, you MUST provide the name, telephone number and email address of the participating golfer (REQUIRED).
• You will receive an email with your printable PDF tickets as attachments. This email will also contain duplicate HTML versions of your tickets. Please save and print the PDF versions of your tickets ONLY, as they are optimized for printing.
• Important: Tickets are REQUIRED for admission. Please bring your printed ticket(s) to the Golf Outing, and check in at the registration table. Tickets are transferrable.
• On the checkout page, please provide the names of the other golfers in your foursome or group (REQUIRED).
• If paying by check, you may complete your form and execute your transaction online. You will receive an invoice. Your transaction will be considered incomplete until your payment is received. Please send your check with a copy of your invoice to: Michigan Chefs de Cuisine, Attn: Brian F. Lorge, 4 Vigilance Court, Bolingbrook, IL 60440-1223. Make checks payable to Michigan Chefs de Cuisine. Alternatively, you may download and complete the Golf Registration Form and return with payment to the address above. All payments must be received before the event. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian F. Lorge, executive director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.320.8738.
Scan / email to: email@example.com OR photo / text to: 734.320.8738 (Brian Lorge cell) NO FAXES!
Visit the Event Sponsorships page to learn more about available sponsorship opportunities. All event sponsors will receive a company listing in the Event Program, in The Michigan Chefs emails and newsletter, and on the Michigan Chefs de Cuisine website. Sponsors will also have the opportunity to distribute company literature or promotional items. Distribution tables may be set up inside prior to the outing or outside at Holes and Tees. Please coordinate table requests with Brian Lorge or Randy Smith. Company literature or promotion items are due to Randy Smith by April 29th. All net proceeds to benefit the Michigan Chefs de Cuisine Educational Institute.