- This event has passed.
Dining with the Masters / March Chapter Meeting
March 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Where: Meadowbrook Country Club • 40941 Eight Mile Road, Northville, MI 48167
Host Chef: Mark Dixon, CEC
Includes: Top chefs from the local area working to impress with strolling hors d’oeuvres, dining action stations, and wine pairings all while you meet and mingle with a very special gathering of the nations Certified Master Chefs.
- Mark Dixon, CEC, Meadowbrook CC
- Ed Evans, Dearborn CC
- Rich King, Birmingham CC
- Joe Nixon, CC, Red Run CC
- Andrew Sayes, CEC, Walnut Creek CC
- Daniel Vallone, Oakland Hills CC
ACF Presentation: Stafford T. DeCambra, CEC, CCE, CCA, AAC, ACF National President
Certification Presentation: Jeremy Abbey, CEC, CEPC, CCE, CCA, ACF National Director of Culinary Programs
Paths to Certified Master Chef: Brian Beland, CMC,Shawn Loving, CMC and other Certified Master Chefs
Cost: ACF & MCCA members and students $15; not-yet-members and all guests $20
- All ACF members, not-yet members, chefs, students and educators
- All food service industry personnel
- Members of Meadowbrook Country Club
- Members of the Club Management Association of America
- Other Allied Industry Association Members including CCF, MRLA, DRLA, RCA, IFT, ISES, NACE, NACUFS
- General Public and Foodies
Dress Code: Business casual. No jeans please. Dress chef coats acceptable, but not typically worn.